- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Plumbing System - Rehau - Facility Management Product Release
Rehau’s PEX plumbing system is available in crosslinked polyethylene with brass fittings from sizes from 3/8-inch to 2-inch. The pipe is available in red, white or blue for simplified identification on the job site. Certified by NSF and CSA International, the pipe is safe for drinking water because it’s free of toxins and heavy metals.
The brass fitting system makes secure connections in seconds without the use of flame, heat or solvents. Fittings can be installed regardless of outside temperature, and the finished connection is immediately ready for pressure. The fittings are corrosion-resistant and have a larger inside diameter than typical PEX crimp ring fittings, for improved flow characteristics and less pressure loss.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms