- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
Plenum-Rated Heaters - Marley Engineered Products - Facility Management Product Release
The PRH Series plenum-rated heaters from Marley will be sold under the Berko and QMark brands. The heaters are designed for concealed and plenum space applications, such as those found in high-rise buildings, lobbies and bathrooms and in between suspended ceilings in garage locations, as well as for use in pre-heating outside air.
The heaters offer a blower-delay feature and multiple heat-rise selections, with heating ratings from 3 to 15 kW. The maximum outlet air temperature is 200°F at a static pressure of 0.2 in. The heaters are also designed for quiet, uniform heating with steel-finned heating elements, acoustic fiberglass insulation and efficient, forward-curved centrifugal blower. Available voltages are 208, 240, 277 and 480.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation