Platform Optimizes Building Performance Through Data Analytics - Siemens Building Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Navigator powered by Sinalytics is the basis for a number of services which analyze the current performance of a building and optimize it using the insights gained. This includes remote monitoring and maintenance of technical plants, measuring and metering concepts as well as monitoring of energy flows and consumption in the building. The Sinalytics platform consolidates all digital services from Siemens. Navigator collects building data relating to power, heating, cooling and water consumption as well as air volumes of HVAC plants. Energy engineers aggregate the data into reports on energy consumption, costs and emissions. These reports can then be used to make decisions about non-investment measures, such as demand-based building automation adjustments, or investment measures, such as replacing a boiler.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things