Platform For IIoT Devices - Echelon Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
FT 6050 chip can be used to create and deploy building automation applications that simultaneously support BACnet-, LonWorks-, and IP-enabled devices. Chip has a Neuron four-processor core with a Free Topology transceiver. One processor core is dedicated to each of four tasks: Interrupt handling, lower-level protocol support, upper-level protocol support, and application support.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things