- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Plate For PVC Roof - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Plate For PVC Roof systems designed to distribute stress along membrane seams and improve splice delamination strength in mechanically fastened PVC roof systems. Assemblies including Oval Barbed Plates, measuring 1.5 inches by 2.75 inches, achieved a Factory Mutual 1-90 rating over 22-gauge, Grade C steel decking.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems