- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Plastic Cutter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The Rigid PC-1375 plastic tubing cutter has aluminum construction and requires no twisting or ratcheting to cut through plastic pipe or tubing. The replaceable, hardened steel cutting blade provides burrless cutting operation for a square cut. The cutter has extra large 1/8 inch to 1-3/8 inch O.D. capacity and cuts PVC, CPVC, PEX, polyethylene, polybutylene and rubber hose.
The raised ridges on the lower handle are 1/2 inch apart to allow for easy measurements and improved grip. A spring-loaded handle allows cutter to adjust to any pipe size. An easy turn thumb latch holds the cutter closed, which protects the blade when the cutter is not in use.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation