- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Piping System - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
Blue Pipe® polypropylene-random systems are designed for chilled and condensing water, radiant heating, and industrial applications. Made from more than 98.5 percent pure polypropylene, the piping has natural insulation properties, and they can be installed without insulation and still produce no condensation during normal operation. An optional faser-composite layer reduces linear expansion of the pipe by up to 75 percent compared to plastic piping, ensuring it hangs rigidly in operating temperatures up to 200 degrees. The systems come in pipe dimensions ranging from one-half-inch to 24 inches.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation