- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Piping System - Asashi/America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Chem Proline PE100-RC is a crack resistant polyethylene piping system. It is UV resistant and can be installed above or below ground using socket, butt or electrofusion joining methods. Features pH capability ranges from one to 14, with pressures up to 150 psi and temperatures up to 140F. Available in pipe sizes up to 4 inches and in single- or double-wall configurations.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation