- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
Pipe Support - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TallSmall PipeGuard is designed to support smaller-diameter piping and conduit up to 6 inches above the roof surface. The unit is made from durable ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer rubber and can accommodate steel, copper, and polyvinyl-chloride piping, as well as electrical conduit and natural gas lines. The support does not require any special tools, slip-sheets, or clamps for installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision