Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe Support - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Strut model PipeGuard is designed for a range of small rooftop pipes, including gas and refrigeration, electrical, and HVAC. The system is compatible with polyvinyl chloride, copper, and cast-iron pipes. The pipe guard features a wide base for maximum stability, it helps dampen pipe motion from vibration, and it will not damage roofing materials. Each unit is 6 inches long by 4 inches tall and will support several pipes, depending on their diameter. The units also will not deteriorate from water or sunlight exposure.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection