- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Pipe Strut - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pipe Strut adjusts to heights from 5- to 10-inches, with custom heights available. The Height Adjustable Strut Model PipeGuard has a wide heavy duty EPDM rubber base and can support up to 160 lbs. Includes a 1-5/8-inch galvanized strut channel that accommodates standard pipe support clamps.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know