- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Pipe-Freezing Unit - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The SF-2500 SuperFreeze™ isolates sections of copper or steel pipe with ice plugs to eliminate complete system shutdowns and draining. It operates automatically once technicians attach the freeze heads to the pipes and turn on the unit. It continues to run during repairs so plugs do not melt. Flexible rubber hoses connecting the freeze heads to the unit make them easier to handle and allow for quicker coiling and storage.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms