Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe Cutter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The model P-TEC 2550 tailpiece extension cutter is designed for cutting polyethylene, polypropylene, and thin-walled polyvinyl plastic tubes in sink-drain extensions and tailpieces. The automatic deburring feature eliminates the need for a second tool and produces a fine strand of plastic, compared to the fuzz around the cut hacksaws or other tools produce. The automatic beveling feature allows workers to assemble slip joints and kits for joining to other sink-drain pieces. Windows ensure straight cuts on a measured and marked pipe.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality