Pipe Connectors Are Braze-Free - Parker Hannifin Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ZoomLock braze-free pipe connectors for pressures up to 700 psi work with exclusive crimping technology. One technician can quickly do the connecting job alone without a torch, permits, or safety equipment. ZoomLock fittings are available from ¼- to 1 ⅛-inches as couplings, 90 degree elbows, tees, reducers, caps and SAE flares. ZoomLock braze-free fittings have jaws available for RIDGID compact series press tools. Also, ZoomLock compatible ball valves, solenoids, Catch-Alls and See-Alls are available, and when used with ZoomLock make the job of joining copper tubes simpler and faster.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation