- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Pipe Boot - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
QuadFlash provides a faster and more efficient option for sealing single or clusters of rooftop pipe penetrations. Unlike pitch pockets that can crack and fail as penetrations expand and contract, the boot accommodates building vibration and pipe movement to provide watertight, maintenance-free flashing. It is designed for use in many roofing applications and can accommodate up to four pipes ranging from 1/4 inch to 2 inches in diameter.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision