- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Photovoltaic Metal Roof - Petersen Aluminum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Photovoltaic Metal Roof uses thin-film solar laminate fused to the surface of the metal panel substrate. The PAC Solar Series standing seam roof system does not require roof penetration or structural support and is designed to withstand winds of 160 mph. Available from 5 to 120 kW. Includes all schematics and specifications for wiring and electrical components.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems