- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Photovoltaic Metal Roof - Petersen Aluminum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Photovoltaic Metal Roof uses thin-film solar laminate fused to the surface of the metal panel substrate. The PAC Solar Series standing seam roof system does not require roof penetration or structural support and is designed to withstand winds of 160 mph. Available from 5 to 120 kW. Includes all schematics and specifications for wiring and electrical components.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls