Photoluminescent Exit Signs - Jessup Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Glo Brite Eco Exit safety signs from Jessup consume no energy and require no maintenance. The line includes single-sided and double-sided configurations with multiple mounting options.
The PM 100 model has a 100-foot viewing distance. The signs are UL 924 Listed and are non-toxic, so there are no disposal issues common with tritium signs that utilize radioactive materials.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Essential Workers: Facility Managers' Expanded Role During the Pandemic
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- Postal Service FMs Keep on Keeping on During Pandemic
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies