Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Photoluminescent Egress Products - Balco - Facility Management Product Release
The IllumiTread product line, including stair nosings, aisle markers, demarcation products, hand rail markers and signage, is designed to provide safe egress after the loss of electrical power in a building. The products use strontium aluminate pigments to achieve a rating that exceeds the New York City Building Code Reference Standards RS 6-1 and RS 6-1A. The products are fire-resistant, weather-resistant, UV stable, non-toxic and non-radioactive. Photoluminescent signs and markings absorb and store energy from normal ambient light, then release this energy in the form of light when the room is darkened.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Upgrade Opportunities To Improve Facility Resilience
- Risk Assessments Highlight Facility Weaknesses
- Preparing for Outbreak: How Hospitals Brace for Infectious Diseases
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies