- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Pest Control - Bird-B-Gone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bird Jolt FlatTrack is a low profile track system that emits a mild shock to birds as they land upon its surface. The shock will not harm birds, but will condition them to avoid the area, the company says. Bird Jolt FlatTrack can be used to deter birds from ledges, signs, I-beams, roof peaks, or anywhere birds are landing. The track is made of flexible and lightweight PVC, which carries a 5-Year Guarantee against U.V. degradation.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use