- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal learns and adapts to traffic patterns of each tenant, according to the company. System also works to conserve energy through Energy Control Option, which places unused elevators into standby or sleep mode. Proximity and light sensors built into terminals determine operating mode and brightness level needed.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?