Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal learns and adapts to traffic patterns of each tenant, according to the company. System also works to conserve energy through Energy Control Option, which places unused elevators into standby or sleep mode. Proximity and light sensors built into terminals determine operating mode and brightness level needed.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?