- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal learns and adapts to traffic patterns of each tenant, according to the company. System also works to conserve energy through Energy Control Option, which places unused elevators into standby or sleep mode. Proximity and light sensors built into terminals determine operating mode and brightness level needed.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?