- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Permeable Pavers - BLACK LOCUST LUMBER - Facility Management Product Release
The Roofline Permeable Wood Paver in the ProFlow Permeables line features a 40 percent overall weight reduction for roof-loads, and a stainless steel mesh support for ease of future maintenance. Utilizing Black Locust, the pavers are naturally rot-resistant for 50 years or more. Pavers reduce stormwater runoff and replenish groundwater systems by allowing water percolation between pavers.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems