- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Permeable Pavers - BLACK LOCUST LUMBER - Facility Management Product Release
The Roofline Permeable Wood Paver in the ProFlow Permeables line features a 40 percent overall weight reduction for roof-loads, and a stainless steel mesh support for ease of future maintenance. Utilizing Black Locust, the pavers are naturally rot-resistant for 50 years or more. Pavers reduce stormwater runoff and replenish groundwater systems by allowing water percolation between pavers.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision