People Counter - Irisys - Facility Management Product Release
Irisys uses thermal sensors to monitor the flow of workers through occupied areas. Sensors detect the heat emitted by people passing in the area as infrared radiation. Data can be integrated into building management systems to help manage cooling, ventilation, lighting and other automated schedules. System can assess entire building as well as floors by specific zones — including individual meeting rooms.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things