People Counter - Irisys - Facility Management Product Release
Irisys uses thermal sensors to monitor the flow of workers through occupied areas. Sensors detect the heat emitted by people passing in the area as infrared radiation. Data can be integrated into building management systems to help manage cooling, ventilation, lighting and other automated schedules. System can assess entire building as well as floors by specific zones — including individual meeting rooms.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things