Patient Call Signal - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Jeron Electronic Systems’ Prism Dome Light integrates LED technology into a patient-response system. The device displays patient call status in facility corridors using coded lights. More than 40 combinations of software-controlled color and light patterns can be programmed to represent call priority, room, and bed location. Medical staff need only look down the corridor to prioritize patient conditions. As new calls are placed, the light’s patterns and colors change accordingly to reflect the current call priority. Prism dome lights connect via plug-in jacks.
- Can Your Facility Be Used As an Alternate Care Site?
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center