Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Patient Call Signal - Jeron Electronic Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Jeron Electronic Systems’ Prism Dome Light integrates LED technology into a patient-response system. The device displays patient call status in facility corridors using coded lights. More than 40 combinations of software-controlled color and light patterns can be programmed to represent call priority, room, and bed location. Medical staff need only look down the corridor to prioritize patient conditions. As new calls are placed, the light’s patterns and colors change accordingly to reflect the current call priority. Prism dome lights connect via plug-in jacks.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University