- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Executive Director »
- Facilities Manager »
Paper Towel System - GP Pro - Facility Management Product Release
enMotion Flex Paper Towel System incorporates GP PRO’s Dual Roll Auto-Switch Technology, which consumes the smallest roll first and allows for 100 percent usage of each roll before switching to the standby roll. The Dual Roll Auto-Switch Technology addresses the frustration of jams and towel run outs, allowing the custodial staff to focus on higher-level cleaning tasks.
While typical touchless towel dispensers help reduce waste by 30 percent compared to standard folded towels, enMotion Flex eliminates waste by using an entire roll before switching to the standby roll. In addition, because it automatically dispenses each paper towel, enMotion Flex also helps reduce towel consumption.
The system offers recycled and third-party certified towel options.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Smart Bathrooms Gain Traction Post-COVID
- How to Build a Successful Drain Cleaning Program
- Understanding Water-Conservation Strategies for Reopening Facilities
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms