Pallet Loader - Southworth Products Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The PalletPal Roll-In level loader is a manual palletizer that allows the forks of an ordinary hand pallet truck to roll into the loader, in between the platform's outer beams and center support beam, while the pallet ends up on top of the scissor-lift platform. A powered foot switch allows for easier adjustment of the platform to the most comfortable height for workers. The loader has a 2,200-pound capacity, a lowered height of 3-1/4 inches, a 31-1/2-inch raised height, and a 48-by-53-inch platform.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles