Paint and Coating Remover - Dumond - Facility Management Product Release
One application of Smart Strip can remove up to 15 layers of architectural and industrial coatings from most exterior and interior surfaces, including wood, brick, metal, concrete, stone, plaster, and fiberglass. Users can apply the water-based, self-sealing remover paste with a brush, roller or conventional airless spray equipment. The remover clings to walls and ceilings without dripping and stays wet for at least 24 hours after application, maximizing its ability to soften and separate layered-on paint and coatings from the surfaces beneath them.
When stripping is complete, the still-wet paste and softened paint come off with a squeegee, scraper, taping knife or power washer. The remover is pH neutral and does not contain caustics, toxic chemicals or- volatile organic compounds. It is available in 1-quart, 1-gallon and 5-gallon containers.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors