Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Paint and Coating Remover - Dumond - Facility Management Product Release
One application of Smart Strip can remove up to 15 layers of architectural and industrial coatings from most exterior and interior surfaces, including wood, brick, metal, concrete, stone, plaster, and fiberglass. Users can apply the water-based, self-sealing remover paste with a brush, roller or conventional airless spray equipment. The remover clings to walls and ceilings without dripping and stays wet for at least 24 hours after application, maximizing its ability to soften and separate layered-on paint and coatings from the surfaces beneath them.
When stripping is complete, the still-wet paste and softened paint come off with a squeegee, scraper, taping knife or power washer. The remover is pH neutral and does not contain caustics, toxic chemicals or- volatile organic compounds. It is available in 1-quart, 1-gallon and 5-gallon containers.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors