Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
SeaGuard 6200 is a high-solids epoxy from Sherwin-Williams that is free of hazardous air-polluting solvents. The paint is designed for use on properly prepared steel substrates. Applications include salt and fresh water immersion service; ballast tanks; bilges and wet void areas; decks and superstructures and underwater hulls. The product is ideal for fabrication and new construction along with maintenance and repair. It also can be used as a primer when part of an underwater hull system with antifouling coatings.
The anti-corrosive coating is capable of being applied at temperatures as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be applied by brush, roller, conventional and airless spray on bare or previously coated steel or wood surfaces. It can also be applied to aluminum and galvanized surfaces that have been coated with an appropriate primer.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors