Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
SeaGuard 6200 is a high-solids epoxy from Sherwin-Williams that is free of hazardous air-polluting solvents. The paint is designed for use on properly prepared steel substrates. Applications include salt and fresh water immersion service; ballast tanks; bilges and wet void areas; decks and superstructures and underwater hulls. The product is ideal for fabrication and new construction along with maintenance and repair. It also can be used as a primer when part of an underwater hull system with antifouling coatings.
The anti-corrosive coating is capable of being applied at temperatures as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be applied by brush, roller, conventional and airless spray on bare or previously coated steel or wood surfaces. It can also be applied to aluminum and galvanized surfaces that have been coated with an appropriate primer.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors