- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Packaged Rooftop Units - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Intellipak I rooftop systems offer EER from 11 to 14.2, and IEER up to 16.9. Also include direct-drive plenum fan technology that has a beltless design and is more efficient than traditional forward-curved fans, according to the company. Optional eFlex variable-speed compressor. All aluminum microchannel condenser coil. Entire package (up to 63 tons) is AHRI certified.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation