Packaged Rooftop Unit - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC Packaged Rooftop Unit with eSync Integration Technology delivers air conditioning and water heating from a single source. The system uses heat removed from the HVAC system to heat water. Designed for full-service restaurants, the unit switches from a refrigerant-to-air system, to a refrigerant-to-water system, when a restaurant has demand for air conditioning and hot water.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation