Packaged Rooftop System - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
Energy recovery wheel option has been added to Rebel rooftop units. The feature recovers approximately 75 percent of energy from the exhaust air stream, drawing outside air across one-half of the wheel and exhaust air across the other half, transferring sensible and latent energy, according to the company. Slide-out accessibility to wheel simplifies service and cleaning. The unit exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements for energy recovery; greatest energy savings come in climates with varying humidity.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation