Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Packaged Rooftop Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Commercial-packaged rooftop systems from McQuay in sizes from three to 50 tons are intended for one- to three-story buildings. They combine interior space savings of a roof-mounted system with the operating and maintenance efficiencies of central heating and cooling systems.
Standard low-leak dampers provide resistance to air leakage and help reduce energy costs. Dual refrigeration circuits improve reliability, while access to mechanical components helps promote routine maintenance and reduce service costs. Non-corrosive, double-sloped drain pans per ASHRAE Standard 62.1 help improve indoor air quality.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability