- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Packaged Fume Exhaust Offers Extended Discharge - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
FumeJet pre-engineered, centrifugal fume exhaust packaged models offer extended discharge. Designed per ANSI Z9.2 standard for local exhaust systems, Models FJC and FJI provide a compact footprint with motors and drives located under a common weatherhood, plus configurable mounting options. Designed for quick installation, according to the company.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation