Packaged Fume Exhaust Offers Extended Discharge - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
FumeJet pre-engineered, centrifugal fume exhaust packaged models offer extended discharge. Designed per ANSI Z9.2 standard for local exhaust systems, Models FJC and FJI provide a compact footprint with motors and drives located under a common weatherhood, plus configurable mounting options. Designed for quick installation, according to the company.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation