Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Packaged Air Conditioners - Trane Rental Services - Facility Management Product Release
Voyager commercial units provide quiet, efficient temperature control. The rental units are packaged as rooftop units and are designed to provide heating and cooling. These units are equipped with variable-frequency drives on the 35- and 50-ton units. The units also come with an economizer and remote zone sensors for accurate sensing.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability