- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Maintenance Tech II »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Packaged Air-Conditioners - Trane Rental Services - Facility Management Product Release
Voyager commercial units provide quiet, efficient temperature control. The rental units are packaged as rooftop units and are designed to provide heating and cooling. These units are equipped with variable-frequency drives on the 35- and 50-ton units. The units also come with an economizer and remote zone sensors for accurate sensing that is critical to keeping the system running at optimum levels. The units are modified with overhead lifting frames for stable forklifting or crane-lifting.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation