- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Package Terminal Air Conditioner - Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Packaged terminal air conditioner features indoor and outdoor motors, three-speed fan and universal heater/power cord. Tangential blower wheel has surface area almost five times larger than previous fans. Fits standard 42-inch sleeves without baffle kit. Separate heating and cooling limits. Unit supports centralized desk control and is compatible with energy management systems.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation