- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Chief Engineer »
Package Terminal Air Conditioner - Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Packaged terminal air conditioner features indoor and outdoor motors, three-speed fan and universal heater/power cord. Tangential blower wheel has surface area almost five times larger than previous fans. Fits standard 42-inch sleeves without baffle kit. Separate heating and cooling limits. Unit supports centralized desk control and is compatible with energy management systems.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation