- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Package Terminal Air Conditioner - Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Packaged terminal air conditioner features indoor and outdoor motors, three-speed fan and universal heater/power cord. Tangential blower wheel has surface area almost five times larger than previous fans. Fits standard 42-inch sleeves without baffle kit. Separate heating and cooling limits. Unit supports centralized desk control and is compatible with energy management systems.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation