- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Package HVAC Unit - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
Gas/electric and air conditioning package units are available in sizes ranging from six to 20 tons. Designed to meet federal requirements of EER at or near nominal capacities and airflow, the units have all-aluminum heat exchangers to provide less obstruction to airflow.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation