- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Package HVAC Unit - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
Gas/electric and air conditioning package units are available in sizes ranging from six to 20 tons. Designed to meet federal requirements of EER at or near nominal capacities and airflow, the units have all-aluminum heat exchangers to provide less obstruction to airflow.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation