PVC Membrane - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Sure-Flex PVC KEE FRS FleeceBack features a high-strength combination of Dupont Elvaloy KEE copolymer, fiberglass reinforcing scrim and polyester fleece backing. Elvaloy KEE enhances the performance and extends the useful life of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products. The membranes are manufactured using a hot-melt extrusion process for complete scrim encapsulation. They are available in 105-, 115-, and 135-mil thicknesses, creating a durable and versatile sheet ideal for fully adhered reroofing or new construction projects.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options