Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
PP-R Piping - AQUATHERM - Facility Management Product Release
Aquatherm Blue Pipe SDR 17.6 faser-composite, available in 4-inch to 24-inch diameters, is ideal for chilled water, geothermal, and condenser water mains. Non-leaching and fully recyclable, Aquatherm’s polypropylene-random (PP-R) piping systems contribute directly to points under the LEED v4 rating system. Faser-composite allows the PP-R pipe to remain rigid at high temperatures and limits expansion/contraction. Aquatherm pipe is connected via heat fusion, which bonds pipe and fitting at a molecular level without chemicals or mechanical connections and eliminates systematic weaknesses and fail-points.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility