- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Outdoor Units Feature Efficient Heat Exchanger - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The CITY MULTI L-Generation Air-Source outdoor unit has achieved significantly improved efficiency due to HexiCoil technology, a zinc-aluminum flat tube heat exchanger that maximizes heat transfer capability through its unique fin shape. The unit boasts a 30 percent smaller footprint than previous models, making the system ideal for tight mechanical spaces, and up to 50 percent reduction in system refrigerant charge. Quiet operation and increased efficiencies across all categories make this outdoor unit ideal for projects with efficiency goals such as LEED certification or net-zero status.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation