Operating Room Ceiling System - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The Atlas Operating Room Ceiling System uses a field-assembled, gasketed, heavy-duty ceiling grid to support diffusers, blank-off panels, and light fixtures. Features an antimicrobial finish and creates an airtight barrier between the space and ceiling plenum to prevent transmission of contaminants into or out of the occupied space.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation