- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
On-site Legionella Test - Spartan Bioscience - Facility Management Product Release
Spartan Legionella Detection System is an on-site DNA test for Legionella. It can detect and quantify Legionella bacteria in 45 minutes. The system consists of a coffee-cup-sized, portable DNA analyzer called the Spartan Cube and a single-use disposable test cartridge.
The technology is based on a highly-accurate Nobel-Prize winning chemistry called quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) and it is designed to meet the objectives of ISO/Technical Standard 12869:2012: “Water quality--Detection and quantification of Legionella spp. and/or Legionella pneumophila by concentration and genic amplification by quantitative polymerasechain reaction (qPCR).”
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation