Occupancy Sensor - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Receptacle Controls series extends occupancy-based lighting control to plug loads. Facilitates auto-on/auto-off occupancy-based control of plug loads and includes an RF transmitter and intelligent RF receptacles. Can be used with stand-alone occupancy sensors or with the company’s Digital Lighting Management platform. Features 15A and 20A receptacles.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things