Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Occupancy Sensor - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Receptacle Controls series extends occupancy-based lighting control to plug loads. Facilitates auto-on/auto-off occupancy-based control of plug loads and includes an RF transmitter and intelligent RF receptacles. Can be used with stand-alone occupancy sensors or with the company’s Digital Lighting Management platform. Features 15A and 20A receptacles.
- EU Looks to Define Smart Buildings
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things