Occupancy Sensor - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Receptacle Controls series extends occupancy-based lighting control to plug loads. Facilitates auto-on/auto-off occupancy-based control of plug loads and includes an RF transmitter and intelligent RF receptacles. Can be used with stand-alone occupancy sensors or with the company’s Digital Lighting Management platform. Features 15A and 20A receptacles.
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things