Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Non-Gloss Finish - Parex USA - Facility Management Product Release
Allegro II flat, non-gloss finish fuses with cement instead of simply adhering to the stucco surface like paint. No primer is necessary. Won't blister or peel, is vapor permeable, and is not affected by exposure to UV. Cures well in humid conditions and can be exposed to rain soon after application.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors