Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Night Vision Camera - NoblePeak Vision Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
TriWave is a zero lux image sensor that provides visibility in total darkness. The TriWave imager is similar to standard complimentary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensors allowing camera manufacturers to easily integrate TriWave-based camera cores into their standard cameras.
The technology uses atmospheric nightglow and Germanium. Atmospheric nightglow comes from bands of radiation 90km high in the earth’s atmosphere that light up the earth at night. Germanium is a semiconductor element that is able to sense this short wave infrared (SWIR) nightglow light source.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong