- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Night-Time Camera Optics - NoblePeak Vision Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
NoblePeak Vision’s TriWave is a zero-lux image sensor. The technology relies upon atmospheric bands of radiation that are 90 kilometers above the earth’s crust as a source of illumination, and Germanium, a semiconductor element that is able to sense this short wave infrared light source.
The imager is similar to standard CMOS sensors allowing camera manufacturers to integrate TriWave-based camera cores into their standard cameras.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing