Network Video Recorders - exacqVision - Facility Management Product Release
exacqVision Network Video Recorders have high-capacity hard drives. The servers – including the A, M, S and Z Series – offer diverse storage options including RAID models that offer up to 216TB of available storage space. This allows system administrators to more effectively manage large amounts of video data and store that data for longer periods of time, in some cases doubling the maximum age of video.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Best Practices for Access Control Technology Upgrades
- Biometrics, Smartphones Poised to Replace Key Cards
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing