- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Technician »
Network Video Recorder - Plustek Technology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The NVR 4000 provides motion-JPEG recording that connects directly to a network and is managed through a local area network or the Internet. The unit helps record images and manages up to four internet-protocol cameras at one time. The recorder features a bundled software application that enables simultaneous recording and remote access to live views and playback of recorded images from up to four network cameras. The recorder features: a distributed-management system; high-speed recording; weekly scheduled recording; and a module design.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing